How to buy three quarter beds that suit you and your sleep
If you're looking for a new bed that is best suited for you, we are glad to be here to help you make the right choice. Our 3/4 beds for sale at The Bed Guy are made from high-quality materials , built to last and have factory backed warranties. The following guide will help you make an informed decision about the type of bed that will suit you best and show you why.
Choosing the right type of three quarter beds for sale
It is important to choose a 3/4 bed that has the correct set of features that will provide the right benefits for your sleep needs. Research shows that a poor quality mattress can have severe consequences on your health. We aim to show you how to choose the right one. If you choose a bed that is too firm ,too hot or that is the incorrect size, you are bound to harm your sleep rather than help.
Visit a bed shop
The best way to find the right comfort level for you is to try out different three quarter beds at physical bed shops. When you are trying out beds, it is important to lie down in the same position that you would usually take. Spend a few minutes on the different beds so that you can get a feel for the support and comfort they give. If you are not sure which firmness level is right for you, ask a salesperson for help and explain how the mattress feels. They will be able to provide the solution.
Buy 3 quarter beds online
Buying beds online is not as strange as what it would seem to be. One would think that a person would like to visit the store and feel the bed. These days the information available on these online bed stores is more than enough to help you make the right choice The experienced staff at The Bed Guy can also help you find the best option for your sleep needs.
Understanding the right type, size, and firmness level of the bed will help you select the right bed set and these are the points that you would need to discuss. There are many different types of beds available, so you will find three quarter beds for sale that is suitable for your needs. At The Bed Guy you are always welcome to contact the knowledgeable and experienced owner, Travis, to get sound and unbiased bed buying advice.
Some of the most common points to consider when buying a 3/4 size bed :
- Choose the right bed size: To avoid mistakes when ordering beds from an online bed store, you would need to make 100% sure of the size of beds. Care must be taken to make sure the bed will fit in the room and also if the base will fit up stairwells. Also remember to choose a bed that fits your body size. Our three quarter beds for sale measure 107 cm wide by 188 cm long.
- Comfort levels: The level of support that the mattress provides will have an influence on how your body rests and recovers during sleep. If it is not the right level you will find that you could be restless during sleep which starves your body of much needed quality sleep.
- Bed types: Every type of mattress has a unique set of features, advantages and benefits. So it is important to consider what position you sleep in, sleep ailments and personal preference of firmness. The Bed Guy has been giving expert advice since 2007 and will gladly assist you in choosing your three quarter bed set
- Your weight: Your weight will determine your selection too. The insides of the mattresses determine how much weight they will be able to carry so please pay attention to that
- Warrantees: The warranty of a bed varies from model to model and they range from 2 years through to 20 years. We only supply beds and mattresses that have factory backed warranties. Although the beds carry warranties of up to 20 years it is not a guarantee that the beds will last that long. We recommend that you replace your mattress at around the 7 year mark.
Three quarter bed types
- Innerspring mattresses: Innerspring mattresses are the most common type of mattress. They are made with a core of interlocked steel springs that provide support. Bonnell spring mattresses are available in a variety of firmness levels, so you can choose one that is right for your firmness needs. Spring beds offer a firmer sleep surface and are popular with side and back sleepers. This type may not be suitable for those with pressure point pain issues.
- Memory foam beds: Memory foam mattresses are made with a material that molds to the shape of your body through body heat. This can provide relief of pressure and help to reduce morning stiffness. Memory foam mattresses are available in a variety of comfort levels, but they are generally softer than spring systems. Many satisfied clients have confirmed that a memory foam bed has helped to ease body pains, pressure point discomfort and lower back pains.
- Latex mattresses: Latex mattresses come in two types of latex rubber, natural latex that is farmed from the rubber tree and poly latex which is a petroleum production process. The natural latex has been scientifically proven to be healthier for your respiratory system. Latex mattresses are known for their durability and bouncy type of feel. They are available in a variety of comfort levels.
- Hybrid mattresses: Hybrid mattresses combine the support of a spring mattress with the comfort of a memory foam, latex or gel memory foam. Hybrid mattresses are a good option if you are looking for a mattress that is both supportive and comfortable. They have a unique soft latex type of feel in terms of comfort and support.
Choosing the right three quarter beds for sale is important. The bed you choose can have a significant impact on your life quality, which studies have shown can in turn affect your overall health and happiness.
When choosing a bed, it is important to consider your sleep requirement. Think about the type of bed that is right for you, the size you want and the firmness level you need.
If you are not sure which bed is right for you, ask our helpful team for help. They can help you to choose a bed that is right for your sleep and budget.
Consider the following when shopping for a three quarter bed:
- Your budget: Beds can range in price quite considerably. It is important to set a budget before you start shopping so that you do not overspend.Leave some cash for pillows, linen and blankets for example
- Your sleep style: Do you sleep on your back, stomach, or side? Different types of beds are better suited for different sleep styles and positions. For example a memory foam mattress is a trusted go to type for side sleepers because of its soft sleep surface.
- Your allergies: If you have allergies, you may want to choose a mattress that is hypoallergenic such as an aloe vera fabric. Please bear in mind that the term"bamboo bed" refers to the material or fabric that is used on the bed and has no reference to being constructed with bamboo in any way. This fabric is natural and it is documented that it helps ease certain respiratory issues.
- Your partner's needs: If you share a three quarter bed with your partner, you will need to choose a bed that is comfortable for both of you as well as accommodating
By taking the time to consider your needs and wants, you can choose the most suitable bed for you.
Why buy a three quarter from The Bed Guy?
Sleep experts since 2007
At The Bed Guy, we are experts in providing high-quality beds at affordable prices. We have been in the business for many years and we have helped many customers find the perfect bed for their sleep needs.
Our years of experience help us answer any questions you have about beds or mattresses and to help you choose the right one. We will take the time to analyze your sleep habits and preferences, and we will make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
We provide our customers with the best possible sleep experience. That's why we use only the best quality materials in our beds. Our beds are built to last, and they are backed by a satisfaction factory backed warranty.
In addition to our commitment to quality, we are also committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service. Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer any questions you have about our beds. We can help you choose the right bed for your needs and budget.
When you purchase a three quarter bed from The Bed Guy, you are not just buying a product. You are investing in your sleep health. You are also gaining access to the knowledge and expertise of our team of sleep experts. We are here to help you achieve the best possible sleep so that you can live a healthier, happier, and more productive life.